Bid Support, including proposal review and development, bid management, commercial analysis and financial modelling.
Our ways of working and when to engage
Whether you need us to work remotely with you to develop commercial toolkits, contract management plans and bid documentation, or you need on-site support to develop commercial strategy, conduct contract negotiations or provide learning and development for your team, we can create the right solution for your business.
Services we can provide:
- Contract Reviews including terms and conditions reviews, contract obligations matrix’s, contract mark-ups / contract redlines and contract negotiation
- Contractual obligations matrix
- Due Diligence including bid no bid processes and tools, market research, opportunity assessment and competitor analysis
- Commercial Contract Management including development of process and tools, analysis customer dependencies and developing commercial contract management strategy
- Conducting bid/no-bid reviews
- Developing bid/no-bid processes, tools and templates to ensure consistent decision making
- Conducting market and competitor analysis to inform win confidence
- Development of pricing models
- Conducting resource planning to ensure the bid can be delivered
- Developing the ‘bid for the bid’
- Developing bid programme plans
We can provide support in a range of areas, including:
- Review of customer requirement and baselining your solution against this requirement, to ensure full compliance with tender criteria.
- Review of bottom’s up cost estimates, basis of estimates and near neighbour assumptions and review / develop your financial models to optimise cost areas and price to win.
- Review your bid response documentation, and raise challenges and suggestions on your key bid areas including:
- Requirement and Solution
- Dependencies, Assumptions, Risks, Exclusions and Opportunities
- Cost Estimating and Basis of Estimate review
- Pricing Assumptions
- Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Review of Performance Criteria, including SLA and KPI analysis.
- Commercial Proposal, including Target Cost Incentive Fee (TCIF), Gain/Share, Commercial Terms etc.
- Review terms and conditions of the tender, and manage the clarification questions and drafting of commercial terms and caveats.