- Enabling simple navigation and analysis of typically complicated contractual data sets.
- Identify your commercial position, including indemnities, liabilities, warranties, service levels / credits or liquidated damages.
- Identifying all parties key contract clauses, provisions, rights and obligations.
- Clear identification of financial, charging and invoicing requirements.
- Ensuring effective customer relationship management, through understanding your delivery requirements.
- Enabling you to detect, understand and mitigate against contract and operational risks.
- Design your solution with the contract in mind, allowing for obligations to be costed pre-contract, ensuring a stable cost base.
- Facilitate compliance with your contractual, regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Support the project / programme management process, highlighting key dependencies and due dates for specific obligations.
- Documented analysis of your change management and approval process.
- Support contract exit and exit management, and allowing solution design to accommodate for these upfront.
Easy access to your critical contract data
Benefits of Contract Obligations Management
Our ways of working and when to engage
We can provide our Contract Obligations Matrix at any stage of the contract lifecycle, however for maximum impact we recommend they are completed pre tender submission.
We can provide consultancy and bespoke tools to your organisation, or can provide on-site consultancy over the life of the project. Our knowledge, expertise and tools will support the effectiveness of your commercial contract management performance.