Increase Your Bid Success Rate
We can provide bid reviews to provide pre-submission assurance, challenge and offer improvements to both the structure of your bid documentation and also your commercial proposal. We have decades of experience in proposal development, and can help you streamline your bid submissions for increased chance of success.
Review Your Contracts Before Signature To Avoid
An alarming number of businesses consistently sign contractual agreements without truly understanding their rights, obligations and liabilities. We can help your organisation understand your contractual position prior to contract signature, and ensure your solution is developed to ensure contractual compliance.
We will ensure that you fully understand your contractual obligations and are able to meet them. By understanding what is required of your business and expressing this through your proposals, you will increase your bid success rate and improve your ability to delivery projects, ensuring contract profitability and customer satisfaction.
A thorough bid review will identify and seek to mitigate the contractual risks to your business when taking on and delivering a project. We can support you at every stage of the contract lifecycle, by developing and implementing commercial contract management tools and techniques to maximise the value delivered through an agreement.
Our ways of working and when to engage
The best time to engage us is prior to contract signature, although we can also provide contract review services post signature. We have extensive experience in helping companies improve their commercial performance.
Whether you need us to work remotely with you to develop commercial toolkits, contract management plans and bid documentation, or you need on-site support to develop commercial strategy, conduct contract negotiations or provide learning and development for your team, we can create the right solution for your business
Services We Offer:
Bid Support, including proposal review and development, bid management, commercial analysis and financial modelling.
- Contract Reviews including terms and conditions reviews, contract obligations matrix’s, contract mark-ups / contract redlines and contract negotiation
- Contractual obligations matrix
- Due Diligence including bid no bid processes and tools, market research, opportunity assessment and competitor analysis
- Commercial Contract Management including development of process and tools, analysis customer dependencies and developing commercial contract management strategy
- Conducting bid/no-bid reviews
- Developing bid/no-bid processes, tools and templates to ensure consistent decision making
- Conducting market and competitor analysis to inform win confidence
- Development of pricing models
- Conducting resource planning to ensure the bid can be delivered
- Developing the ‘bid for the bid’
- Developing bid programme plans
Athena Commercial can review your tenders and bids, to provide pre-submission assurance, challenge and offer improvements to both the structure of your bid documentation and also your commercial proposal. We have decades of experience in proposal development, and can help you streamline your bid submissions for increased chance of success.
We can provide support in a range of areas, including:
- Review of customer requirement and baselining your solution against this requirement, to ensure full compliance with tender criteria
- Review of bottom’s up cost estimates, basis of estimates and near neighbour assumptions and review / develop your financial models to optimise cost areas and price to win
- Review your bid response documentation, and raise challenges and suggestions on your key bid areas including
Engage with us
We can also assist you in the development of your proposal documentation, ensuring that the customer requirements have been answered fully and that your solution leverages the customers requirements, objectives and challenges. We can ensure the writing is lean and focused, and draw out the key features and benefits that your solution has to offer to demonstrate the value of your bid.