- Optimise your costs through supplier performance management, understanding your contracts portfolio and preparing for contract renewals to avoid price increases.
- Work with your supplier to deliver the contracted outcomes through Supplier Performance Management.
- Manage your supplier relationships, ensuring that both you, your supplier and any other third parties jointly deliver your obligations to the mutual benefit of all parties.
- Avoid disputes by ensuring the most appropriate escalation paths are including within the contract to ensure all parties have the opportunity to resolve issues amicably.
- Ensuring you meeting your statutory requirements by managing the flow down of obligations to the supply chain.
Supplier management can help your business in several ways including: